Precautions for using KN95 Folding Mask
The difference between KN95 and N95
N95 mask is actually a respirator. Respirator is a kind of respiratory protection equipment. Compared with ordinary masks, it is designed to fit the face more closely. It can filter particles in the air very effectively, and it can also be used to protect non-oily suspension. Particles; 95 means that the filtration efficiency is greater than or equal to 95%, indicating that after careful testing, this respirator can block at least 95% of very small test particles.
When the following situations occur, the mask should be replaced in time:
1. When the respiratory impedance increases significantly
2. When the mask is broken or damaged
3. When the mask and the face cannot be closely attached
4. The mask is contaminated
5. Used in individual wards or patient contact
Precautions for wearing KN95 Folding Mask
1. Wash your hands before wearing the mask, or avoid touching the inner side of the mask during the process of wearing the mask to reduce the possibility of the mask being contaminated.
2. Distinguish the inside, outside, top and bottom of the mask; the KN95 mask has the printed side as the outside; one end of the metal strip/sponge strip is above the mask.
3. Do not use your hands to squeeze the mask, including N95 masks, which can only isolate the virus on the surface of the mask. If you squeeze the mask with your hands, the virus will wet the mask with the droplets, and there is still a chance of infection.
4. Make sure that the mask is in good contact with the face as much as possible. The simple test method is: After putting on the mask, exhale forcefully so that the air cannot leak from the edge of the mask. Masks are not omnipotent, but wearing them correctly and frequently washing and disinfecting your hands can greatly reduce the chance of infection.