Precautions when wearing Disposable Protective Face Mask 3 Layer
1. Wash your hands before wearing a disposable mask, and before and after taking off the mask
2. After wearing a disposable mask, avoid touching the mask to prevent reducing the protective effect; if you want to touch the mask, wash your hands before and after touching it
3. When taking off the disposable mask, try to avoid touching the outer part of the mask, because this part may have been contaminated with germs.
4. Make the disposable mask close to the face
5. The colored side of the mask faces outwards, and the side with metal pieces faces upwards;
6. Tighten the rope that fixes the mask, or wrap the rubber band of the mask around the ears to make the mask close to the face;
7. The mask should completely cover the mouth, nose and chin;
8. Press the metal sheet on the mask tightly along both sides of the bridge of the nose to make the mask close to the face.
9. After taking off the disposable mask, put it in tape or paper bag and put it in a covered trash can for disposal.
10. Replace Disposable Protective Face Mask 3 Layer
at least once a day. If the mask is damaged or soiled, it should be replaced immediately.